Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cinderella rebutal

A prince charming doesn't care to look where beauty may be found
all he wants to know is "your ass flat or round?"
Is she a good person is not something he will care
all he really wants to know is what color is her underwear!

A bit crude a bit unfair I may seem
but I live in a real world where men like him have a scheme.
A woman like cinderella is a notch on a belt
the love he will give is not heart felt.


Be with him and see if I'm right
If you marry a "prince charming" get ready for a fight.
You don't know him, love for looks isn't real
You might understand this when he is drunk and says "Honey! damn it where is my meal!"


If there is a moral, looks can decieve, get to know the person instead.
You must look with your eyes, your heart and your head.
It doesn't matter if he is HOTT and has the attributes of a horse!
If you think like this ladies, I hope you love divorce!




No comments: